Monday, August 13, 2012
love me or hate me. i really don't care

I got sick of looking into the mirror.
The person in the mirror does not reflect who I really am. 

With the long hair, people who don't really know me always assume otherwise.
Without speaking, I can generally pass of as rather demure and soft spoken. 

But when I do speak, people generally stereotype me to the the classic ah lian or bimbo because of the way I look. Sometimes it's easier to just behave that way people. The way people expect you too. There are times, I must admit, behaving bimbotically has it's advantages. For example, people won't expect much from you, you get away with things by laughing yourself silly, etc. 

Okay, I'm digressing. 

This assumption always happens to the guys who wanna date me. Whenever I say I wanna cut my hair short, I'll always be met with strong opposition. It's not difficult to see that these guys are the guys who like me for my looks and nothing else. In simple terms, they wanna fuck me. I'm not saying that I am pretty. But neither am I horrible to look at.

I'm rambling again. 

Anyway, my point is, hopefully with this new haircut, I will keep the guys who think I can be controlled far far farrrr away from me. Sorry, but I am no pushover and I can also pack a punch.


You can love me or you can hate me. You can fuck me or you can date me.
Call me an asshole or call me baby. I don't really care, it's all the same thing.

Labels:



Skyien
12:49 AM 0 comments