Wednesday, January 4, 2012
huat huat ah!

Last year, I lost my wallet during The New year.

This New Year, I've accidentally hurt myself. Don't ask me how I did or what happened. I have absolutely no clue.

I simply woke up with a strain in my left neck which only got worst with each passing moment. Before I knew it, it was difficult to move. With each movement, it only brought more excruciating pain. By mid-day, I was bed ridden and refused to move.

I thought I could sleep it off. But the next day, it was just as bad. To top it off, I could not get any sleep because it kept me awake throughout the night.
I was in pain and totally exhausted from the strain. Eventually, I decided to pay the doctors a visit. After explaining my predicament, he decided to jab my hips. The strain in the neck was a lot better, but my hips were not. I asked if it was normal, doctor dearest said yes. It means that the medicine was in effect.

What turn out to be a tiny discomfort in the hips caused my left leg to be temporarily 'paralyzed'. I asked the nurse, how long the pain would last, and she said that it could be ½ an hour or an hour or maybe even ½ a day. It varies from people to people.

I turned out to be one of the lucky few who had the honor of being in pain for a day.

Finally woke-up and I can walk again! But the strain in the neck is back. Shiok ah.
Anyway, HUAT AH!

This new year is sure to be a HUAT HUAT New Year!


"Cheers to a New Year and another chance to get it right!"

Labels:



Skyien
2:30 PM 0 comments