Tuesday, February 1, 2011
HUAT AH.

HUAT AH.

Guess what, just a few days before Chinese New Year, I lost my wallet. Yes, it's the entire wallet. Curse the dishonest asshole. But on the bright side, I’ll be starting everything new this year. Who needs new clothes when I've got new wallet, ez-link card, posb card, credit card. This year, I'm sure to HUAT! Haha.

My friend's reaction to this situation was rather encouraging as opposed to my mum and brother's reaction. In fact, I think few are abit perturbed by the fact that I'm strangely happy even after losing it.

Friends said, "Oh no, oh dear, you lost your wallet, poor you." Or something similar along those line. (Quite standard of a response la) My brother and mother said "YOU LOST THE GUCCI WALLET". After informing them that that was not the wallet I lost, their reaction, "pheww ok..." What is phew okay! What kind of response is that!

Vivi's statement still beats the rest, "Luckily you are not that efficient to change to the new wallet I gave you for your birthday". Right... still not the point guys. haha.

Oh well. New wallet, maybe new found luck in money.


"Let's Celebrate the irony.
Everything is going wrong, but we're so happy!"

Labels:



Skyien
12:35 PM 0 comments